VOX365EDU knows that you care how information about you is used and shared – we take your privacy seriously. We want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect your information.
• What information we collect
• How we use that information
• How we may share that information
• How we protect your information
• Your choices regarding your personal information
Information We Collect/Information You Give Us
We receive and may store any information you enter on our website. For example, we collect information from you when you register with us, post courses on VOX365EDU website, create an account, call us with a question, write a review, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
• Your name, address, email address, phone number;
• Your transactional information based on your activities on the site;
• Your bank account number, Paypal account and other payment information;
• Additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself, such as a certificates;
• Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising;
Information From Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers.
Children Under 13
As noted above, the website is not intended for use by children. Should a child whom we know to be under 13 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that the Site is not intended for children under the age of 13 and we will delete that information from our records. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, VOX365EDU does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information through the VOX365EDU web site from individuals under 13 years of age, and no part of VOX365EDU service is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the VOX365EDU service or web site at any time or in any manner.
VOX365EDU.COM does not sell courses for purchase by children. We sell children’s courses for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use VOX365EDU.COM only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
You and Your Parents Control Your Personal Information
If you are under age 13, a law called the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) says that we must have a parent’s permission before we may collect and use your Personal Information. We will need this permission before we are able to create an account for you or provide you with any service. Note to parents of children under the age of 13: You are welcome to contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org to review any identifiable information we have collected about your child. If you desire, you may request that we delete this information and/or specify that we collect no more of your child’s information. Please note that we will need to verify the identity of anyone requesting information about a child to ensure that the person is in fact the child’s parent or legal guardian, and that a request for us to delete all personal information about a child requires us to cancel the child’s tutoring account.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for things like:
• Provide the services and customer support you request
• Improve your learning or teaching experience
• Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
• Conducting research and analysis
• Communicating things like special events, service updates, promotions and surveys
• Operating, evaluating and improving our site
• Evaluate the types of courses or services that may be of interest to customers, and
• Other uses as described when we collect the information
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Share the Information We Collect
VOX365EDU does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We may also share your personal information with:
• Service providers under contract who help with our business operations.
• With your consent – Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
• Law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other VOX365EDU.COM user to legal liability. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, bidding and listing history, and anything else we may deem relevant to the investigation.
How We Protect the Information We Collect
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it.
Your Choices Regarding the Information We Collect
You may choose to:
• Update and correct your personal information;
• Stop receiving marketing or promotional emails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications;
• Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services;
• Request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum;
To do any of these, let us know by:
• Sending an e-mail with your request and current contact information to email@example.com
• Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail or direct mail or mobile communication that you receive from us
Links to Other Websites